Utilita Arena, Sheffield.
16+ only in the standing area, 0s - 13s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to 6 per person. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Arena Box Office will be open to personal callers only when we have an event taking place at the Arena. Always check with the Box Office on 0114 256 56 56 before you travel to ensure you have the most up to date opening time information.
Customers can book and collect their Arena tickets in person from the Sheffield City Hall Box Office, Barkers Pool, Sheffield, S1 2JA - click here for Sheffield City Hall opening times.
Unless stated all tickets purchased in person from the Arena or Sheffield City Hall Box Offices for shows at the Arena are subject to a 12% booking fee - the same charges apply to all payment methods, cash, card & cheque. Further booking information can be found in the booking information section of this website.
On the day of an event the box office will open at 12noon and stay open until the main act is on stage, this will vary depending on the event so please check the specific show page for running order details. (If the start time of the event is morning/early afternoon will usually open from 9am)
When coming to the box office on an event day please be aware that the security procedures in place at this show may restrict access to the venue and car parks. As access to the box office is through our car parks you may be asked to park off-site and walk to the box office to maintain the integrity of the safety checks already carried out on site.
The Box Office is located at Entrance C on the ground floor and has a purpose built low level counter installed. There is ample parking outside the entrance, including disabled parking spaces. Please ensure that you obtain a ticket from the pay & display ticket machine and clearly display the ticket in your car - parking is free for the first hour you just need to obtain & display the ticket. Please read the venue's security procedures that restricts the access to the venue, car parks & box office on event days.