The O2 Arena, London.
No under 16s in the standing area, 12 - 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Prices include a Venue Facilitiy Fee of £1.75
Subject to licence
Accessible booking line:
The accessible booking line is open Monday to Friday (9am - 7pm), Saturday and Sunday (10am-6pm).
Typetext 18001 020 8463 3359.
Call 020 8463 3359
Email email@example.com for information only.
If you need more details about access and facilities please email or call on the numbers above.
The O2 accepts the Access Card - for more information on this card please visit www.accesscard.org.uk
All children must have a ticket.
Children aged 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over.
No under 16s in the Standing areas
No smoking in the entire 02 complex
Seats located in level 4 are not recommended for those who have a fear of
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as SEE Tickets Fan-to-Fan (please visit the artist's website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
By checking this box I agree with the Terms and Conditions of purchase and acknowledge that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.
Price includes a £1 donation to Unicef and Sunny Hill Foundation.
Unicef - Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London E20 1HZ
Sunny Hill Foundation - reg no 5200350-4 (registered in Kosovo)