First Direct Arena, Leeds.
14+ only in the standing area, 12s - 14s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Opening times at the First Direct Arena Ticket Office.
Monday to Friday 11am to 3pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
On show days we will open no later than 1 hour before doors.
Please be aware that, for our venue, children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the standing area and must be accompanied by an adult for seated areas.
No backpacks, holdalls, suitcases will be admitted into the venue. The patron will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
Patrons with accessible and medical requirements/equipment will be considered on an individual basis but encouraged to contact the venue in advance for ease of entry.
There will be no temporary storage facilities for such items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold the item. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
All remaining bags will be searched.
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as SEE Tickets Fan-to-Fan (please visit the artist's website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
By checking this box I agree with the Terms and Conditions of purchase and acknowledge that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.
Price includes a £1 donation to Unicef and Sunny Hill Foundation.
Unicef - Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London E20 1HZ
Sunny Hill Foundation - reg no 5200350-4 (registered in Kosovo)